Chocolate Chip Biscotti. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
They are crunchy and oh so delicious. I really enjoy Chocolate Chip Biscotti with my morning coffee and the boys. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can cook Chocolate Chip Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Everyone loves Biscotti, Cantucci, Cantuccini, and Tozzetti all known as these twice baked cookies. Although the correct term is probably Cantucci. These deliciously crunchy cookies from Toscana are one of the most loved sweets all over and not just in Italy.
Chocolate Chip Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and sugar on high speed until light and creamy..
- Add oil, baking powder and vanilla sugar..
- Change to the dough hook. Add flour 1 cup at a time and mix on low speed..
- Add chocolate chips and mix..
- Using wet hands form the dough into three long wide strips..
- Place strips lengthwise on greased cookie sheet..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle ontop..
- Bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Slice when warm. The cookies will harden shortly after..
I love to serve these cookies with my Skinny Pumpkin Latte or dip them into my White Chocolate Coconut Latte. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. My mom makes biscotti for me every Christmas. When I ran out I thought I should try making some myself. I did a search for chocolate biscotti in allrecipes and this one appealed to me the most.