Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies.
These chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are so soft, moist and have the perfect light and fluffy texture. Just follow the steps below to get started. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 oz of semisweet chocolate chips.
Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. We're well into fall, and you know what that means, right? You're allowed to eat anything and everything pumpkin whenever you want. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny, and loaded with tempting autumn spices and an abundance of chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, round cloves, and salt..
- Cream together butter and white sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and beat until creamy..
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly, then fold in chocolate chips. Drop by the tablespoon on cookie sheets and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Do not cover until completely cool. Do not keep covered unless necessary. Makes 3 dozen..
Chewy pumpkin cookies are becoming the new rage but in my opinion they just don't have enough pumpkin flavor. I like these best, they're just. Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. But sadly, some parents aren't so lucky – and that's why we're partnering with OXO today to share a delicious recipe – these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – as part of their "Be a Good Cookie" program benefiting. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are super soft and pillowy and packed with pumpkin pie flavor!