Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two. Mini chocolate cheesecake recipe for two also included. Cheesecake – It's one of my favorite desserts to eat. Probably because it's not something I eat The reason I post recipes for two people is because I hate dealing with leftovers and throwing away food.
I'm sure you know by now that I'm a BIG cheesecake fan. I have been ever since I was a. This recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake for two is ultimate chocolate indulgence! You can have Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two
- You need 7 of Oreos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 5 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
If only one or two people live in your home, feel free to enjoy just one of the mini cheesecakes and freeze one the other for another day. This cute little Mini Cheesecake is just perfect for you and your date! Delicious, creamy, and topped with homemade cherry sauce! Only this time, I want to serve this cheesecake at the end.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove fillings from Oreos, then add wafers to a food processor with sugar, salt, and melted butter..
- Pour mixture into greased 5" springform pan to form crust. Pack tightly on the bottom and sides, then bake for 9 minutes. Remove the pan, then turn oven down to 300°F..
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Beat in cocoa powder, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, then bake for 36 minutes until center is jiggly but not wet. Turn off oven and prop the door open without removing the pan..
- Remove cheesecake after 30 minutes and allow to cool fully before releasing springform pan..
- Chill cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and fresh berries before serving..
This teenie tiny mini cheesecake for two was first created back in September to celebrate Nathan's birthday. Mini chocolate cheesecakes are incredibly creamy and chocolatey. Lovely mini chocolate cheesecakes are incredibly creamy and chocolatey. Made with just a few One option is to remove the cream cheese and egg from the fridge two hours before you plan to start mixing the ingredients. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes-TWO Recipes. by Chocolate Covered Katie.