Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of lightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cherry chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well ..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in cherry chocolate chips and dried cherries..
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..