Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. These are the absolute BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert. As soon as October hits, there's no regular chocolate chip cookies in the Delish kitchen. Adding pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice upgrades our basic chocolate chip cookie dough into an amazing fall dessert. You can cook Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 15 oz of pure pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 16 oz of chocolate chips.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. We're well into fall, and you know what that means, right? You're allowed to eat anything and everything pumpkin whenever you want.
Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl..
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add chocolate chips..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients..
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 10-12 minutes..
If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. All Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies! These are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny and you'll love all those sweet and tempting Chewy pumpkin cookies are becoming the new rage but in my opinion they just don't have enough pumpkin flavor.