Double Choco Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. You can cook Double Choco Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Choco Cookies
- Prepare 175 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 75 grams of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 225 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 20 grams of cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 200 grams of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of batter.
Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
Double Choco Cookies step by step
- Mix the butter & sugars for 1 minute..
- Add egg, mix all together..
- Add sift flour, cocoa & baking powder..
- Add chocolate chips and mix them all together..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of batter onto the baking pan..
- Bake in the oven at 150 ˚ C for about 20 – 30 minutes..
Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. I want to make double dark chocolate chip cookies but if I use the original recepie with the dark chocolate cocoa powder it will be too bitter. I think we can all agree that the best part of staying at a Hilton DoubleTree is the chocolate chip cookies. I mean, sure, vacation is great. But those gooey, delightful desserts—all chocolaty and warm after a long flight or a cramped drive—are one of the greatest joys of traveling.