Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. We run a cherry orchard, so I'm always dreaming up new cherry recipes. These cookies are among of my family's favorites.—Pamela Alexander, Prosser, Washington. Stir in the chocolate chips and cherries with liquid.
Stir into wet ingredients then fold in chocolate chips and cherries. Fold in the chocolate chips and apricots. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. You can have Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cherry extract.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect cookie with a flavorful combination of sweet chocolate chips and tart dried cherries. It's best to always have some homemade cookie dough stashed in the freezer for when an emergency strikes! Add chocolate chips and apricot bits and mix well. I made the NY Time Chocolate chip cookies with dried apricots, pistachios, and white chocolate. talk about amazing!
Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, hot water, vanilla extract, cherry extract and eggs together until well combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In stages, add flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in dried cherries, apricots and mini chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Cook 8-12 mins. Cool on pan for 5 mins. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..
I think cherries would be delicious! Dried apricots, cranberries and blueberries are great stand-ins for the dried cherries. Scones are a Scottish quick bread that come in a variety of shapes, like triangles, circles, squares, diamonds and rectangles. We love these chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipes. This awesome recipe for oatmeal cookies has dried apricots, chocolate chips and goodies.