Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. Click HERE to get the recipe for Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. You can cook Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 5 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks.
The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument).
Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 9 min until just light brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 10 min prior to moving to cooling rack (This is the secret to the chewy cookie).
For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them. No, these are for the staunch supporters of the chewy, the tender, the oh. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.