GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Make This Tasty Chocolate Cookie Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of peppermint flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips.
These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies taste just as good without the green food coloring, but it sure makes them fun! I adapted this recipe from a wonderful cookie recipe I got from a friend years ago. It called for Andes mint bits. You can have GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of mint chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 dash of GREEN food coloring.
Soft, chewy, delicious green mint chocolate chip cookies filled with chocolate chips and Andes mints! Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies made with pudding mix, mint extract & chocolate chips. Lovely mint cookie recipe perfect for those who love mint chip ice cream!
GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Combine butter, brown sugar, eggs food coloring and water. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In batches, combine flour mixture with butter mixture..
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 8-10 mins. Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then remove to baking rack to cool completely..
Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies are great for anyone who love the mint-chocolate combination. The addition of pudding yields a soft cookie with wonderful texture. What we have is soft and chewy peppermint cookies loaded with mint chips, chocolate chips and Andes chocolate candies. To increase the peppermint flavor just a touch, I also add a little bit of peppermint extract to the cookies. This gives an underlying peppermint flavor in every single bite.