Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies. These Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly chewy, and loaded with chocolate and caramel chips. You'll love this easy twist on your favorite cookie! Most days when I'm craving something sweet, my favorite treat to reach for is a cookie.
Sweet and a little salty, these always disappear quickly! Make them for your next get together and everyone will be asking you for the recipe! The cookies have a smooth sweetness from the caramel sauce used in the batter, and then a nice hint of salt from the sea salt on top. You can cook Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of caramel filled chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Try the new Sea Salt Caramel Chip Chocolate Cookie Recipe from Hershey's Kitchens. A Salty twist on a cookie that's tasty and rich. HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips are the perfect complement to the rich HERSHEY'S Cocoa in this cookie. One of my all-time favorite cookies (yes, the one with the secret ingredient!) is getting a welcome addition in this quick and easy recipe for Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs and water..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In batches, slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture..
- Once all ingredients are combined, drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 8-10 mins. Let cool 1 minute on pan. Then remove to baking rack to cool completely..
If you love chocolate chip cookies, caramel sauce, and sweet and salty combinations, you absolutely, positively have to make these salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars. They will become one of your favorite desserts (or snacks, or breakfast *ahem*). These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies are rich, decadent, chewy chocolate cookies stuffed with gooey caramel.