Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake. Creamy chocolate cheesecake, sweet caramel and a salty finish are guaranteed to please. The best of cheesecake and chocolate, all in one dessert! Vegan and gluten-free creamy caramel cheesecake with chocolate and caramel drizzle on top!
There's a chocolate base, creamy caramel filling, chocolate and caramel drizzle with a sprinkle of sea sea on. Try this Salted Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe, or contribute your own. Caramel-Mocha-Sea Salt Cupcakes Recipe This cupcake is a combination of salty and sweet blended with mocha and is one of the most requested flavors Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust and Salted Caramel Recipe Pumpkin and chocolate together are surprisingly delicious, but it's. You can have Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- You need of crust.
- It’s 1 packages of graham crackers.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cheesecake.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
To make the salted caramel sauce measure out the sugar and water into a medium sized saucepan. Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir until Leave the caramel to cool slightly before placing into an airtight container or jar and placing into the fridge. For the cheesecake crush the biscuits with. Try the new Sea Salt Caramel Chip Chocolate Cookie Recipe from Hershey's Kitchens.
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake step by step
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
A Salty twist on a cookie that's tasty and rich. HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips are the perfect complement to the rich HERSHEY'S Cocoa in this cookie. All you need to do is crush the caramel Tim Tams, mix through the cream cheese and add a sprinkle of sea salt flakes. Sanders new Sea Salt Caramels are a perfect Sweet & Salty treat for anyone. These Caramels will surely satisfy any craving you have!