Kit Kat Stuffed Soft Baked " Chocolate Chip Cookies ". Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Make This Tasty Chocolate Cookie Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. We are Kit Kat-nuts over here.
I figured, let's celebrate with some over-the-top cookies. What could be better a Candy Bar in a " Cookie" These take a little while to make. But they are worth the time. You can have Kit Kat Stuffed Soft Baked " Chocolate Chip Cookies " using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kit Kat Stuffed Soft Baked " Chocolate Chip Cookies "
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shortening-( Crisco).
- You need 2/3 cup of butter- softened ( 10 Tbsp )..
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips ( couple extra to put on top ).
- It’s 2 of -8 oz. bags mini kit kat – divided.
- Prepare of The Glaze.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 of – 4 Tbsp. milk. more or less if needed.
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. These cookies are for my Son who loves Kit Kat bars, they are delicious in a chicolate chip cookie giving them a wafer crunch!. But they are worth the time. See great recipes for Oreo kit Kat chocolate cake too!
Kit Kat Stuffed Soft Baked " Chocolate Chip Cookies " step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare cookie sheets..
- Using a stand mixer cream together butter, shortening, sugar. Add eggs & vanilla. Continue to mix until combined..
- In another bowl Combine flour , B. Powder. Salt. Add it slowly to the mixer on 1st.Mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips..
- Make cookie balls about 1&1/2" in size. Place one kit kat in the middle cover completely. Press a couple extra chocolate chips on top..
- Bake cookies 16 minutes. Mine took 14. Remove from oven to cooling rack..
- When cookies are cool.mix together glaze. Drizzle over cookies. Crush some remainig kit kat over the top. Crush them first so they are ready. Place in a tightly sealed container. They freeze well…
More information My favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is now filled with chopped Kit Kat candy bars and white chocolate. These cookies are for my Son who loves Kit Kat bars, they are delicious in a chicolate chip cookie giving them a wafer crunch!. But they are worth the time. Soft and chewy Kit Kat Chocolate Chip Cookies filled to the brim with Kit Kat candy. You're going to love this one bowl cookie recipe – no mixer required.