Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.; In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. If you don't have a whoopie pie pan, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
These low carb whoopie pies are an incredible dessert. The chocolate cake is moist and , if baked slightly longer can give a crunchy brownie like texture and flavor. Stir in the flour, cocoa, and baking soda and mix well. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies
- You need of For the Chocolate Whoopie.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Buttercream Filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
One of my most popular desserts, rooted in New England with these moist, chocolatey cakes. For the Chocolate Whoopie Pie Cookies. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Top with a second cookie, flat side down, pressing lightly to make a cookie sandwich, and serve.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or line cookie sheet..
- In a bowl mix the flour, cocoa, b.Soda, b. Powder, salt . In a mixer cream together brown sugar & butter together. Mix in vanilla & egg. Add dry in ingredients & milk.Continue to mix until smooth. Scrap bowl..
- Drop by 1/4 cup. ( I used a #20 scoop).onto your baking sheet leaving 1" space between cakes as they will grow. Bake 11-13 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow to Cool..
- Once they are cool. Beat melted butter & peanut butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually mix in powered sugar & thick. Add in milk. Continue beating for 2 minutes until buttercream is spreadable & fluffy. Put some icing on one & then press another one on top..
- This makes 10-12 pies..
Or just flavor the filling recipe with a little extract like coconut extract. Fill with sweetened whipped cream instead. Try them: Once they are cool. Gradually mix in powered sugar & thick. Put some icing on one & then press another one on top.