Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Make This Tasty Chocolate Cookie Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Cookies for a Tasty, Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant-Based Protein & Fiber.
We added Andes Mints to our cookies instead of. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. With just a handful of ingredients, you can pull together these sweet and chocolatey cookies. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 of 9 ounce bag Dark Chocolate mint filled chocolate chips, I used Toll House Delightfulls dark mint filled morsels.
- It’s of green food coloring.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. My Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe begins as a lovely chocolate chip pudding cookie dough, with the addition of mint extract! Then add the egg, sour cream and dry pudding mix. You can use plain yogurt instead of sour cream if you'd like!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and both extracts and beat in..
- Stir in flour until blended, add green food color, about 20 drops and beat just until uniform in color.
- Fold in mint chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on prepared pans and press tops gently to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes just until set, don't over cook. Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of peppermint flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips. These are a mint chocolate lover's dream cookie – trust me. They are so quick and easy to make, and are freezer. I am not the greatest mint lover but even I have to admit that the fusion of mint and chocolate will silence the toughest critic.