Both Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Cookies. These Rich Cookies Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings. Pin this Recipe to Your Board! His cookies came out perfectly spaced and mine came out looking like the United States of Cookies.
If you are simply craving a chocolate chip cookie, check out my Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. There is something special about homemade chocolate chip cookies. Take the peanut bites out of the freezer and dip each bite into the chocolate mixture and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. You can cook Both Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Both Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter OR JIF Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake spread.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
You may want to double dip the pieces in the chocolate. It would give people the wrong impression. Instead, they're something all their own – a soft cookie, that's a little bit creamy, a little bit fluffy, but still imbued with that sweet and salty combo we all know and love. When I got the heavy box in the mail, having totally forgotten about it, I was in.
Both Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit…((my "smart phone" doesn't have a symbol for degrees :-/ )).
- Cream the butter and the sugars together until smooth..
- Add either the peanut butter or the Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake spread. I'm only recommending JIF because that's the only brand of Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake spread I know of..
- Add the egg and cream until smooth..
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add them to your wet ingredients. Combine until you form a soft dough..
- Once the dough is well combined, take portions of the dough with very clean hands and form individual balls and place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Depending on the size of the dough balls, you can make anywhere from 12-24 cookies..
- Take a fork and use it to scoop up extra sugar and create the criss cross pattern on the cookies..
- …some of us are a bit more aggressive… love you babe!.
- Bake them for about 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- My husband made the Peanut Butter Cookies and I made the Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Cookies. His cookies came out perfectly spaced and mine came out looking like the United States of Cookies. His cookies were crumbly delicious and mine were chewey and satisfying. Not perfect, but we had fun..
This is an incredibly creamy, wonderful fudge. The two flavors in one bite are a nice surprise. Make this fudge as an easy recipe for holiday gifting or to add to holiday sweet treat platters. Add all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and pulse until completely combine. The dough should combine into a slight ball once combine.