Healthy cocoa squares. This Healthy Rice Crispy Squares recipe is for everyone in the family! When life gives you brown rice cereal… you make a delicious healthy rice crispy/krispie treats recipe with cocoa! I named them healthy hot chocolate squares because they seriously taste like hot chocolate!
How many calories does one Cocoa Walnut Squares have? The Baked Cocoa Squares recipe out of our category Legume! See more ideas about Health facts, Cocoa and Smoothie drinks. You can cook Healthy cocoa squares using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy cocoa squares
- You need 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of gelatin.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of protein/coconut powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
Joy McCarthy, Holistic Nutritionist and Founder of Joyous Health (www.joyoushealth.com) shares the health benefits of raw cacao vs. cocoa as well as some of her favourite ways to use raw cacao in. Hence, my five tricks for health-ing up your hot cocoa—without sacrificing a sip of satisfaction. Enter the Healthy 'Eatmore' Fudge Squares. Cocoa is most commonly used for heart disease and high blood pressure.
Healthy cocoa squares step by step
- Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil and set aside..
- In a small sauce pan, boil 1 1/4 cups water..
- In a high powered blender, add the gelatin and 1/2 cold water..
- Allow it to sit and bloom for a few minutes..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender..
- Blend until liquefied.
- Pour into your greased baking dish..
- Place into your fridge until set..
- Slice into cubes and enjoy! Store cut up in a plastic bag for easy access, they last up to one week in the fridge..
Cocoa contains a variety of chemicals, including antioxidants called flavonoids. Healthy Baking Recipes That Use Cocoa Powder. By Elizabeth Shaw, MS, RDN, CLT – Nutrition. The toasted almonds/toasted shredded coconut/cocoa biscuit is soooooooooo tasty 😍😋#slices #slice. Cocoa may also provide antidepressant benefits as it contains the substance phenethylamine, which is a neurotransmitter found in the brain that acts as a mood elevator and natural antidepressant.