Chocolate Cookies with White chips. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
White chocolate chip cookies get a fun green twist with the addition of matcha green tea powder to the mix. There's a hint of coffee flavor, too. Line two baking trays with baking paper. You can have Chocolate Cookies with White chips using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies with White chips
- It’s 12 oz of white chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Gently blend in the white chocolate and chocolate chips. Home » Cookies and Bars » Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Field's cookie recipe that everyone can make at home!
Chocolate Cookies with White chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, mix well..
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add chips..
- Bake 9 minutes..
Homemade White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect treat, especially during the cold months! In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Cookies are my all time favorite thing to bake. These white chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and filled with white chocolate in every bite. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.