Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies.
You can have Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 5 tsp of powdered instant espresso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 sticks of butters, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten to a fluff.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, espresso powder and salt in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter, cocoa, vanilla and coffe extracts, eggs and both sugars. Mix with a hand or stand mixer until you get an even consistency..
- Stir flour and chocolate chips in small batches, making sure to distribute the fiest batch evenly before adding another..
- On a greased cookie pan lined with parchment paper distribute cookies (about 1 tbsp dough per cookie).
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with powdered sugar.