The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.
For a chocolate chip cookie made with vegetable oil this is pretty good. I made the recipe the first couple of times with just veggie oil (soybean). Then one time I did not have enough veggie oil so I supplemented with corn oil (about half and half). You can have The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- You need 225 grams of butter (room temp.).
- You need 150 grams of white sugar.
- It’s 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 pcs of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 170 grams of walnut.
- You need 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- You need 300 grams of bread flour.
- Prepare 120 grams of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch (secret to have its chewiness).
The cookies turned out even better with this mixture. Chocolate Chip Cookies are a lunchbox favorite for good reason! This chocolate chip cookie recipe has been carefully crafted to be perfectly soft, perfectly chewy, and just all around perfectly delectable. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Cream the butter and sugar..
- Add the egg, salt, vanilla and the leavening agents. Continuously mix until it is well combined..
- Mix with the sifted flour and cornstarch. Add the 3/4 chocolate chips and the walnut..
- Grease and flour your baking sheet and line it with a wax paper..
- Using a scooper or spoon, drop the balled cookie into the baking sheet. Add the remaining chocolate chips at the top for a nice look..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..
How to make the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie! The Biggest Meal of the Year: I'm not talking about the night you get cajoled into a Chuck-a-Rama buffet and end up eating your weight in all-you-can eat meat cooked in lard. Read on for our perfect chocolate chip recipe, in addition to more tips from our Test Kitchen! They are a perfect chocolate chip cookie lover's dream! The recipe is simple and it's probably my all-time favorite chocolate chip recipe of all time.