Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioner sugar.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and instant espresso powder, set aside.In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar, add the vanilla and eggs and mix until creamy and smooth.Add the dry ingredients and mix them in long enough to combine..
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or up to overnight.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, form little balls of dough and coat them in the confectioner sugar, place them a couple inches apart on your prepared baking sheets.Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes and allow them to cool completely before serving..