Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Reviews for: Photos of Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. I made mine in a Bundt cake pan with center cone. Was delicious, like a big, soft chocolate chip cookie on a plate!
This ridiculously delicious cake is basically a giant cookie baked in a pan. It is then sliced just like a cake, and every bite is soft and chewy and loaded with melty chocolate chips, plus the edges are crunchy so you get the best of. Everything we love about chocolate chip cookies in cookie cake form! You can have Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- You need 240 g of softened butter.
- You need 350 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 packets of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 600 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 packet of baking powder (12g).
- You need 250 g of chocolate (I used 200g milk and 50g dark chocolate), finely chopped.
A Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie that's loaded with chocolate chunks. I know cookie cakes or cookie pies are not exactly 'trendy' anymore but I still can't get enough of them. This giant chocolate chip cookie cake recipe is very similar to the m&m cookie bars but the texture comes out different, fluffier and chewier. I used all brown sugar in this giant cookie cake recipe to create a really light texture.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Sift in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder). Combine but don't overmix.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Bake in a greased round cake pan for 50-55 min in a 170°C oven. The cookie won't look cooked through and will still be jiggly but it will set when cool. Bake for an hour for a crispy cookie or for 45 minutes for a very soft one, it depends on the pan size.
To make this Giant Cinnamon Bun Cake I started with a dense roll cake recipe, then I dusted in cinnamon sugar, and rolled up with a sweet, light cinnamon spread. Chocolate chip cookie cake recipes are easy to find, but this is my all-time favorite. Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie/Cake: In this intractable you will learn how to make a giant chocolate chip cookie. Place the cookie into the oven.