Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps. Immediately top each cookie with a mint. Remove to wire racks; let stand until chocolate is set and cookies are cooled. Great recipe for Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or. You can cook Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 (10 ounce) of bag mint filled dark chocolate kiss candies, divided use.
- It’s of For Drizzle.
- You need of remaining not used mint kiss candies.
- You need 2 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped. I used Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate.
Think: chocolate chip cookies, brownies, pound cakes, and these chocolate sugar cookies: Indeed, these chocolate sugar cookies come together incredibly easily from just the basic ingredients in every baker's pantry. Their texture is soft and crumbly in the center, with crisp edges and crunch from the sanding sugar. Dark Chocolate Crispy Cookies Dipped in Dark & White Mint Chocolate. For those who think the only thing better than chocolate is cookies-and-chocolate, we've got the goods!
Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lline a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in each egg, then beat in vanilla.
- Add flour.muxture sliwly and mix just until blended.
- Take about 1 1/2 tablesoons batter and flatten it.
- Place a cold mint kiss in center of dough disk and cover entire kiss with dough.
- Roll covered kiss in a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Bake 11 to 14 minutes until just set. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely..
- Make Drizzle.
- Combine remaining mint kisses and milk chovolate in a bowl and microwave until just melted, stir smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies and allow to set.
Not only do the mint chips add that great mint flavor, but I love that pop of mint green color they add to these Chewy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies! For these chocolate mint cookies, I use Guittard green mint chocolate chips. Several grocery stores carry them, especially during the holiday months. You can also order them online. If you can't find them, you can use Andes Mint Baking Chips, they work well too.