Coconut Macaroons. How To Make the Best Coconut Macaroons. Crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle, a good coconut macaroon is an irresistible thing. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair.
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Made with almonds, vanilla, coconut, and dark chocolate, they're Here it is: the only coconut macaroons recipe you'll ever need! You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need 1/3 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of dried coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
These sweet and simple cookie mounds require only five ingredients! Lightly toast them in the oven and bonus points if you dip them in dark chocolate! Coconut Macaroons are all about the sweet flavor of dried coconut, and the contrast of a crispy exterior to a soft and chewy interior. The macaroons I had in Cambria were lighter than mine.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- In the mixing bowl add flour, coconut flakes and salt. Mix and make a hole in the middle..
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract in the middle and stir..
- Add the water and continue stirring until even..
- Place a parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Use a tablespoon to make the shape and drop on the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes..
The ingredients in coconut macaroons are very simple. You need the following items Coconut macaroons tend to be rather chewy affairs. That is, until our pastry chef neighbor Evie brought over her macaroons. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Easy coconut macaroons recipe, soft and moist macaroons made with just sugar, egg white, and shredded coconut dipped in semisweet Coconut Macaroons Recipe.