Cranberry Chocolate Cookie. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie Video Tutorial. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
They add a perfect holiday feel to any cookie tray. —Donna Beck, Scottdale, Pennsylvania. These thick oatmeal cookies are loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. There's also a tablespoon of light corn syrup in today's white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies. You can have Cranberry Chocolate Cookie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chocolate Cookie
- It’s 150 g of butter.
- It’s 75 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate, melted.
- You need 125 g of plain flour.
- It’s 25 g of corn flour.
- You need 20 g of coco powder.
- Prepare 20 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of bit of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of dried cranberry, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate chips.
Add the white chocolate and cranberries and fold the cookies dough together until fully combined. I'm also crazy about all those little bits of cranberries in each bite! Chopping the dried cranberries up first ensures that their flavor is evenly spread out. Perfect for a holiday cookie tray, bursting with tart and sweet dried cranberries and smooth white chocolate.
Cranberry Chocolate Cookie instructions
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes)..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. First sift together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt and then add to the butter and egg mixture..
- Mix just until incorporated. Fold in the the chocolate chips dried cranberry..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter on the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inches (2.5 cm) apart..
- Baked it over 160° Celsius for 15-20 minutes..
Perfectly soft and thick white chocolate cranberry cookies. White chocolate and dried cranberries are an impeccable combination, and these cookies are LOADED with both. These egg-free shortbread cookies are perfect for Christmas entertaining. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. These are the cookies that stopped me in my tracks.