Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars. No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and I have a bit of a special relationship. I love how easy they are to make, and how rich the chocolate and peanut flavors can be. At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice.
Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! When it comes to baking a little healthier, I love to use white whole wheat flour and it works so perfectly in these bars. Oatmeal, chocolate chips and nuts come together in these hearty bars made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour – a delicious dessert! You can have Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It’s 1 of medium ripe banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried tart cherries.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars! Chocolate Chips: If you want to make these bars vegan, you can skip the chocolate or use dairy-free chocolate chips instead. You can also skip the chocolate chips.
Baked Oatmeal Chocolate Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8in pan with small amount of cooking spray..
- In large bowl mix together coconut oil, almond butter, flax seed, mashed banana, and honey..
- Stir in baking powder, salt, oats, and half the chocolate chips..
- Pour into pan and spread evenly..
- Top with remaining chocolate chips, pecans, tart cherries, and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 25 min and allow to cool for 45 min..
Whether you are on a diet or not you will love this healthy. How to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars. Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a food processor and process until smooth then add the chocolate chips and stir. Spoon batter into pan evenly then bake. In a medium size mixing bowl combine the oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, egg, canola oil and vanilla.