Double Chocolate Chip cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of white or chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and the chocolate chips.
- In a separate small bowl mix the brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla powder or extract, condensed milk, and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take your chocolate chip cookies out and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- After they cool place them on a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.