Creame Brulee Truffle Filled Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Creame Brulee Truffle Filled Chocolate Cookies using 13 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creame Brulee Truffle Filled Chocolate Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 10 ounces (2 1/4 sticks) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of about 20 Godiva Creme Brulee Truffles, cold.
- Prepare of For Snowflake Decoration.
- You need 1 of snowflake chocolate transfer sheet.
- You need 7 ounces of Lindt Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate.
Creame Brulee Truffle Filled Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a now whisk together flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg, add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat just untl combined.
- Take about 1 1/2 tablespoon of dough and flatten into a disk.
- Place a creme brulee truffle in the center of the disk.
- Bring disk around to completely cover truffle in a ball.
- Place 2 inche's apart on prepared pan and bake 9 to 12 minutes until puffed and tops are set. Cool 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Make Snowflake transfer decoration, Optinal.
- Cut snowflake transfer sheet into strips large enough to cut out the exact number of 2 inch circles you need for each cookie.
- Be sure they are printed side up.
- Melt 7 ounces milk chocolate in the microwave, stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate to get a thin layer to cover transfer, smooth with an offset soatula.
- Refrigerste until almost set, about 1 hour then cut out 2 inch circles.
- Peel off transfer and center circle on each cookie, if they need apply a dot of bakers gel to help them stick to cookie surface.