Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like a soft chocolate chip cookie with just enough sweetness to satisfy, then this cookie is for you. The other day, I got an urge to make chocolate cookies. For my thoughts on food and guilt, see the following post: Diet is For sugar-free cookies, try this recipe: Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Simple cookie recipes you can enjoy without the guilt. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. I recommend using an unbleached, all-purpose flour to make these chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 c. of Almond Flour.
- You need 1/4 c. of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 6 T. of Coconut Oil OR Butter (room temp.).
- You need 3/4 c. of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c. of 'Enjoy Life' Chocolate Chunks.
Many readers have used gluten-free all-purpose flour with excellent results! The best ever flourless + healthy chocolate chip cookies. Because for how many healthy Hi, This is the best healthy gluten free cookie ever i have tasted. your instructions are very clear nobody. Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House!
Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine first five ingredients and stir until combined. Incorporate coconut sugar..
- Add butter, vanilla, and egg mixing well after each ingredient..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks..
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to an hour. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll into 12 roughly 2" balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes..
These soft, puffy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a must-try fall recipe! Easy to make and deliciously spiced, they're the perfect treat. Soft & Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sift the almond flour and Splenda together into the bowl and then mix until dough is smooth. These cookies are soft, chewy and golden like a good chocolate chip cookie should be.