No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Added white chocolate chips to the oat meal mix and added chopped pecans to top layer. Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes.
This super easy Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday treat to satisfy your sweet tooth — totally guilt-free! You'd never know it's gluten free, dairy free, and vegan too. Best of all, these squares of rich chocolate and comforting oats are super easy to make and don't require. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Sure, there are some of my absolute favorite gluten free dinner recipes thrown in for good measure. No Bake Cookies (Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free). […] For the Occasional Sweet: Grain-Free Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Cake (I make this recipe minus the lemon curd and whipped cream) Banana Bread Raspberry Crumble Bars Quick Chocolate Pudding No-Bake. They are gluten-free and you can easily make them vegan and refined-sugar free too! I mean, just look at them.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) step by step
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let's break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar. Cranberry oatmeal bars are one of the desserts my mom always makes for In a large bowl mix the gluten-free flour, (gluten-free quick oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt together until fully I have also included a dairy-free option to my gluten-free cranberry bars recipe.