Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies. These milk chocolate toffee cookies are bursting with chocolate and toffee. And they're super soft and chewy making them such a pleasure to eat. Typically, chocolate chip cookies use semi-sweet chocolate.
These toffee milk chocolate chip cookies have an irresistibly chewy center, and a perfectly golden outside that is very slightly crispy! The cookies are, of course, speckled with little pieces of toffee throughout, giving them a delicious deep caramel note throughout! The milk chocolate adds that delicious creamy and yet super sweet aspect to. You can have Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of toffee chips.
Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until creamy. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave carefu)y until smooth, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a biwl whisk together flour, cocoa poder,baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture until combined.
- Beat in flour mixture just until incirporated, don't over mix.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Roll into golf ball size balls.
- Place 2 inches apart in prepated pams. Flatten top gently with the palm of ypur hand.
- Bake about 15 minutes until tops appear cracked. Cool 5 minutes in pan before transvpfering to rack to cool completely.
Though it doesn't make many cookies it's perfect for a family of two or three. This recipe is a certain keeper! Ingredients for Heath Toffee Bits Cookies. The ingredients for these chocolate chip toffee cookies are pretty similar to other chocolate chip cookie recipes, but with the addition of Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee Bits. You can find these toffee bits in most grocery stores, or you can usually find them for a pretty good price on Amazon as well.