Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies. This decadent recipe for chocolate chocolate chip cookies is one of Hot Chocolate Hit's' greatest hits. This recipe for chocolate chocolate chip cookies is pretty extreme. So is my use of 'extreme' in this post.
I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the. You can cook Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 4 oz (100 g) of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 cup (150 g) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 (30 g) of cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup (100 g) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (150 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of to 2 cups chocolate chips.
Everyone has a favorite type of chocolate chip cookie—a little crispy, a little chewy—but they all have to begin with a basic recipe. This is the best place to start! —Megumi Garcia, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. These are homemade chocolate chip cookies with a twist: Stuff mini marshmallows inside each cookie—I recommend vegan marshmallows because they stay fluffy when baked—and suddenly you have transformed the ordinary into the extraordinary. Especially when it's a chocolate chip cookie!
Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a cookie tray with parchment paper..
- Melt the dark chocolate. You can do this over a double boiler or by microwaving the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, stirring every 30 seconds for around 2 minutes or until smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool slightly..
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy..
- Gradually stir in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate has cooled to room temperature so that it doesn't affect the consistency of the butter and sugar mixture..
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. At this stage, you might also choose to add in 1 tbsp of orange zest or 1 tsp instant espresso powder for extra flavoring..
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, stirring till well-blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter-chocolate mixture, until your result is a thick, sticky mass.
- Now you can fold in the chocolate bits. You could also add in nuts if you would like..
- Using an ice-cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure, scoop mounds of the dough onto the prepared tray, about 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-20 min or until the cookies have spread and cracked slightly. If you insert a toothpick in the 'cakey' part (careful not to pierce a chocolate chip), it should come out clean..
- Cool the cookies completely before serving, as they are quite fragile. These are a great accompaniment to a glass of cold milk..
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are everyone's favorite snack, comfort food and traditional dessert, too. Oh my goodness these look amazing! If you pierce a chocolate chip, try again. They are intensely chocolatey and probably don't need as many chocolate chips. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is a very popular dessert.