Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. If the perfect cookie is defined as chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside, then chewy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are perfection itself. Hey guys.here's one of my favorite cookie recipes of Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Instead of raisins, I stuffed thick oatmeal cookies with a boatload of chocolate chips. I underbaked them slightly, resulting in a super chewy and gooey cookie with the perfect chocolate ribbons I crave. Stir in the oatmeal and chocolate chips. You can have Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Room temp Butter.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Plain Applesauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- It’s 100 Grams of 70% Coco dark chocolate.
Don't overbake, or the cookies won't be chewy. This is the best Oatmeal cookie I have ever tasted and it is my family's favorite. Add your favorite spicy if you like. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal.
Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line cookie shred with parchment paper, and chop dark chocolate into chunks of whatever size you desire..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon..
- In a Large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add the applesauce, vanilla, and eggs. Combine well, then slowly add in the flour mixture followed by the Oats. After these are combined, mix in the chocolate chips..
- Form dough into cookie shaped pieces and place on the cookie sheet. NOTE: This dough will not change shape during cooking, so it is important to flatten them to your desired thickness before cooking..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will only slightly brown..
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before devouring..
The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect. This is the best 'oat choc chip cookies recipe' you'll ever taste! But out of all of those, this is the one and we are so excited to share it with all of you! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside – perfection. If you like soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, you will absolutely love this matcha oatmeal chocolate chunks cookies.