Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins. Muffin Tin Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy, bite-sized chocolate chip cookies that are soft and delicious. Prepare cookie dough as directed. piece into each muffin form. Cut cookie dough in. a teflon coated muffin tin or spray muffin tins with . in muffin tin.
For the cake mix, whisk the eggs, vanilla and sour cream. However, I have also made them with the Costco brand of peanut. Sprinkle the tops with raw turbinado sugar. You can have Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins
- Prepare 1 stick of softened butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of mini Reeses pieces (baking aisle).
I used a regular muffin tin ungreased. They're so simple to make, and SO yummy! Let thaw in fridge overnight before placing in muffin tins to bake. We love these cookie cups and think you will too – they're perfect for the chocolate + peanut.
Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 2 muffin tins..
- Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in vanilla and egg..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cocoa..
- Add dry to wet and stir to combine. Fold in pieces..
- Put walnut size balls of dough in each muffin cup..
- Bake about 8 or 9 minutes. Cookies will still be soft but will firm up as they cool. Let them cool before trying to remove from tins. I used an icing spatula to pop them up and out…..
Chocolate Muffin CookiesEngineer Mommy. muffin mix, vegetable oil, vanilla yogurt. Chocolate Chip Cookie Mud Pie, Banana White Chocolate Cake… Trusted Results with Chocolate chip cookie in mini muffin tins filled with cream cheese icing. Mini chocolate chip & reese cup cookies. Have you ever made a cookie cup using a mini muffin tin? I like to make mini cupcakes, etc., so people can try my dessert and other desserts and not feel.