Double chocolate chip cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
My son and I made these after reviewing multiple "double chocolate chip cookie" recipes and related reviews. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. Easy to make and to customize to your liking.
Double chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix flour, baking soda, and cocoa in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugars in large bowl..
- Best in egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour mixture half at a time until combined. Sir in chips by hand..
- Bake walunt size lumps on lightly soaked baking sheets for 10 to 12 minutes..
These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. How to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.