Chocolate Zucchini Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. In another bowl, whisk flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. You can have Chocolate Zucchini Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- It’s 3/4 c. of Butter-softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c. of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 c. of Chopped Nuts-your choice, I used pecans.
- It’s 1 c. of Chocolate Chips.
Zucchini bread & oatmeal chocolate chip cookies: two worlds beautifully collide! Consider these zucchini oatmeal chocolate chip cookies the mandatory solution to a surplus of fresh zucchini. Over the past several years, I've tried throwing zucchini into plenty of cookie recipes and this one is the best version I know! Chocolate Zucchini Cookies are a super soft, yet completely fudgy chocolate cookie loaded with chocolate chips!
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla together..
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts and chocolcate chips together..
- Prep your zucchini by peeling first and either spiral cut them and dice into smaller pieces or use a food processor..
- Mix all ingredients together and hand mix with a spoon until moist consistency..
- Spoon onto greased baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes..
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy..
Every bite is a little bit of chocolate heaven! Every bite is a little bit of chocolate heaven! Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add flour, cocoa, oats, baking soda, and salt. Spoon cookies onto cookie sheet using large spoon.