The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood – these These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Well, I used to before going vegan and since then it's been hit or miss. The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies is an easy recipe made from scratch using pantry staples – no chilling time or weird ingredients – just perfectly soft, chewy cookies studded with gooey chocolate chips! It's about time these chocolate chip cookies were added to the recipe collection! You can have The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond flour (3 tbsp if omitting roasted soy bean flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted soybean flour (you can omit this).
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee / espresso powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 oz of vegan butter (I like Earth Balance or Smart Balance) [2 sticks or 1/2 tub] (softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract/flavoring.
- Prepare 4 oz of semisweet chocolate.
- You need 4 oz of dark chocolate.
Learn how to make the best chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. These are the best chocolate chip cookies I have made in almost a decade of being vegan! In fact, all other recipes I've tried have just been "ok" but these were delicious.
The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Chop up chocolate into chunks..
- Toast almond flour in a small saucepan on low/medium-low heat. Stir while toasting until noticeably darker in color or as desired..
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients (AP flour, almond flour, soybean flour, coffee/espresso powder, salt, baking powder) and mix well..
- In a new large bowl, mix brown and white sugar together. Add in vegan butter and whisk together until fluffy..
- In a small bowl, mix oil, almond milk, and baking powder until blended. Add to butter/sugar mixture. Add in vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined..
- Fold in dry ingredients into wet ingredients, adding a third at a time. When you no longer see pockets of dry ingredients, fold in chopped chocolate..
- Use an ice cream scoop and place balls of cookie dough on a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate cookies for at least 2 hours..
- When ready to bake cookies, preheat oven to 350°F and place them about 6 inches apart. Top with sea salt before throwing into the oven for 16 minutes..
- Let cookies cool on pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Let cookies cool on cooling rack to allow edges to crisp up. Enjoy!.
These are the best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies because they're super soft and chewy, just like the traditional cookie. Soft, simple vegan cookies are made with lots of chocolate chips. It's a well-tested recipe to guarantee the chewiest chocolate chip cookie texture. The Most Genius Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Is Also Vegan. Look no further for the best vegan chocolate chip cookies, ever.