Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Let cool on waxed paper until firm. Chilling will speed up the process.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix in the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla until combined. Eyeball cookies, Halloween eyeball cookies, Shortbread eyeball cookies, Halloween cookies. You can cook Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of milk chocolate chips.
Being an American family far away from the US means the kids miss out on Halloween fun. One of the things Ziv misses about being in the US is Halloween and Thanksgiving and he wished the kids would get to experience it. See great recipes for Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies too! See great recipes for Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies too!
Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl, mixing until pale yellow and light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla until combined..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Portion 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and roll together to form a ball, spacing the dough balls 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Add the candy eyes to the cookies to each individual ball..
- Bake until the edges just start to brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool..
- Allow to cool and enjoy with a glass of milk..
There's plenty of chocolate chips in the cookies and it's just a fantastic chocolate cookie. My boys thought I was so awesome for adding them! I'm changing it up and decorating chocolate chip cookies for Halloween! Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download. This recipe happens to be gluten-free, but don't worry, all the flavor is there and they are still delicious.