Chocolate chip cookie bars. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars!
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and water. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- You need 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of ap flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, and flavor, stirring until well combined. This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. A hefty dose of vanilla is added for the depth of flavor and semi-sweet chocolate proves to.
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! Recipe includes a brief instructional video on how to make chocolate chip cookie bars! These extra soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are incredibly easy to make. Sprinkle with sea salt for a little something extra. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too.