Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
You can have Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- You need 150 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 200 gr of butter (don’t use margarine).
- You need 90 gr of cocoa powder (van houten).
- Prepare 130 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chopped nuts (as desired).
- You need bars of Chopped dark chocolate.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips.
Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Mix together butter and sugar (you can melt the butter but wait until it cools down) mixing it using mixer until it blended.
- Put eggs one at a time, add flour, cornstach, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, salt mix it well.
- In a tray chop some nuts and dark chocolate, since I am a chocolate lover so I add another choco chips to the cookies (Triple chocolate! Yeay 😂) then put it to the cookies mixture.
- The mixture should be in a dough consistency, if it’s too dry then you can add more butter. Shape the dough into a ball put it in a cookie tray.
- Preheat oven for 180C. Bake for 15 min until crispy.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then put it in a airtight container. It can last up to 1 week.