Cheese cake brownies. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites.
This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories. You can cook Cheese cake brownies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese cake brownies
- Prepare 1 of (19.8) box of any brand of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. Quick and easy chocolate cheesecake brownies recipe, homemade from scratch with simple ingredients. Soft, moist, fudgy, creamy with swirls of cream cheese. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving! "Dark Chocolate Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies that are super fudgy with a creamy cheesecake layer!
Cheese cake brownies step by step
- Make brownies as box directs. Spray 13×9. Heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream the cream cheese with mixer til creamy. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, mix well. Pour the brownie batter in the 13×9 pan and drop the cream mixture by table spoonfuls on the brownie mixture, and swirl with a knife..
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting. Keep Refrigerated..
Easy homemade recipe with simple ingredients". These cheesecake brownies are a definite crowd-pleaser. Brownies are my grandson Noah's favorite, so we always make some when he comes to visit. Drop the reserved brownie batter in large. Cheesecake and Brownies may be two of the most popular desserts so why don't we combine them into one dessert bar?