Oreo Cheesecake. Easy to prepare, this cheesecake is a great dessert to bring to your next get-together. All Reviews for Easy PHILLY OREO Cheesecake. This creamy Oreo cheesecake is chock full of those delicious cookies, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned.
Folding Oreos into the batter turns it a speckly gray color; if you. This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside. You can cook Oreo Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake
- You need 35 of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of sour cream.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 340 g of cream cheese.
- You need of salt.
You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until. OREO® Cookies baked in our creamy Cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and OREO® Cookie OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used.
Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a 20×20 cm baking dish with foil/baking paper..
- To make the crust use 23 of the cookies, in a food processor, pulse the Oreos until they're finely ground. Or put them into a plastic bag and smash them into small pieces with a rolling pin. Add in the melted butter and pulse until the cookies are moistened. Transfer the ground Oreos to the prepared baking pan and press the crumbs in an even layer over the bottom of the pan..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium high until light and smooth, about 2 minutes. Then mix in the sugar until well-combined. Blend in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Then beat in the egg and egg yolk until well-incorporated..
- Take the rest of the Oreos and also smash then into smaller and bigger pieces. Gently stir them in into your cream cheese mixture..
- Pour cheesecake batter over the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a spatula. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set around the edges but slightly wobbly in the center..
- Let cheesecake cool to room temperature, then cover the pan and refrigerate until well chilled, about 3 hours..
Oreo cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that doesn't require a stove or any cooking. This no-bake cheesecake is tangy, smooth, rich and creamy, all nestled in a crisp cookie crust. Cheesecake and Oreos are both delicious. When blended together, they make the ultimate cheesecake. The traditional way of making an Oreo cheesecake is by baking it in an oven.