Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars. Then place parchment paper over the top, pressing down at the corners. This recipe is a spin-off of my Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars. My originals have a streusel crumb crust and topping.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and salt. An easy recipe for Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars. I added a heaping spoonful of sour cream since I had it and wanted to give it a little more tang, but it's optional if you don't have it on. You can cook Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- It’s of For Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nilla wafer cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa krispies.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter melted.
- It’s of For Filling.
- It’s 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, finely grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- You need of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- You need as needed of fresh blueberries,.
While the graham cracker base cools, make the cheesecake bar filling. Spoon cheesecake filling over crust then top with blueberries. These Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are so good you'll be licking your fingers for every last bit. Because you cut them into squares, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are great to pack for a picnic, dinner at a friend's, or a family road trip.
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 by 9 inch pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over edges for easy removal after baking. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Make crust.
- Crush Nilla wafer cookies to crumbs in a food processor.
- In a bowl mix crumbs with cocoa krispies and butter until moistened. Try not to crush the cocoa krispies to much.
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE cheesecake Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into prepared crust. Place blueberries on top of filling , they should sink somewhat but still be visable.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes utes until just slightly jiggly in center. Remove from oven and cool completely before refrigerating at least 4 hours until well set..
- Remove cheesecake by running a thin knife around edges and pulling up foil to lift out of pan.
- Make Whipped Cream.
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until it hold it shape.
- Top chessecake with whipped cream..
- Cut into bars. Top each bar with a fresh blueberry. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
These blueberry lemon cheesecake bars have oodles of lemon zest in them for a bright and creamy flavor. A fresh blueberry sauce is simmered and then swirled on top of the cheesecake filling. Cook Time: Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake bars are the ultimate four layer keto dessert! The number one request I have gotten the last few months is to please create more cheesecake bar recipes! You guys have loved my Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars I shared right before the holidays.