No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake. Since it contains dairy products, your no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated. This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. Simply wrap individual slices or the entire cheesecake—without the topping—in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is an incredibly delicious dessert with a creamy whipped cheesecake over a graham cracker crust and then topped with sweet cherries. Whip this up for a picnic, potluck, party, or just a fun anytime treat! There's nothing like a good no-bake cheesecake! You can cook No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 whole pack of Cream-O cookies (any flavor you want).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream (all purpose cream).
- You need 250 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
How To Make No Bake Cheesecake. It's fantastic for parties or special occasions where you want to impress guests, but not be stuck in the kitchen the day of the event! Both the crust and the filling are completely "no bake" and only need a few minutes of prep! Hot weather or not, these no bake cheesecake bars will save you the time (and heat) of turning on an oven to make fantastic, creamy and delicious cheesecake bars with an Oreo crust!
No Bake Cream-O Cheesecake step by step
- Crush the Cream-O and put the six mini packs crushed into the bowl.
- Mix the butter with crushed Cream-O.
- Put the mixture to the cake pan and press it to form the base. Put it in the fridge..
- In another bowl, soften the creamc heese first, then pour in the cream and the sugar. Now whip it.
- Put the mixture into the mold..
- Chill overnight in the fridge..
- Optional: You can also sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with some of the crushed Cream-O. It's up to to you. Hope you enjoyed the recipe! ❤.
It tastes just like a Creamsicle!! This easy-to-make cheesecake is destined to be the star of picnics and BBQs alike! In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a. Oreo Cookie and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. What kid doesn't love Oreos, right?