Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. Find Deals on Cheesecake Swirl Brownies in Baking Supplies on Amazon. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined.
Use a skewer or knife to gently swirl the sauce into the batter. This Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake is one of those simple back-pocket recipes you need to know. It uses a simple graham cracker crust, with deliciously easy baked cheesecake, and a blueberry compote that's ever so slightly more refined, thanks to the addition of a secret acidic ingredient. You can cook Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- It’s of For the Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of grahm cracker crumbs.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Blueberrie swirl.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh blueberries, or frozen if fresh are not available.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of tablesppon water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Cheesecake.
- You need 3-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of fresh whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Just look how supremely creamy it is!!! Drizzle the remaining blueberry sauce over the top, then use the end of the spoon to ripple it into the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended.
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray. Have a baking sheet ready to hold cheesecake covered with foil.
- Make Blueberry swirl sauce.
- Combine water, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth.
- In a saucepan heat blueberries, sugar and salt, cook over low heat until blueberries begin to soften and become juicy.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and smash most of the bleberrieswith a spoon and cook until thickened about 5 minuted, pour into a bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Make crust.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press into bottom and sides of springform oan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Cheesecake Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, beat in lemon, salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfulls of Blueberry sauce on batter.
- Swirl sauce by cutting through batter with a skewer or thin knife.
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven with the door closed for 1 hour. The remove to a rack and cool completely before covering and refrigerating overnight.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake was a special treat for everyone in the Test Kitchen. Thanks to the sweet and creamy taste of the cream cheese base, swirled with deliciously fruity blueberry pie filling, this was a dessert recipe everyone wanted a piece of! And that's why we know you're going to love it too. Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe – Low Carb Gluten Free; Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake; Holiday baking season is upon us so I thought it fitting to bake up a new cheesecake recipe. This is a simple recipe for blueberry swirl cheesecake with a gluten free almond flour crust that bakes up in a pie pan.