Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake. Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake This cheesecske is a creamy vanilla based cheesecake with flavor bursts of chocolate orange cream filled Lindt sqares. It's topped with a delicious chocolate ganache whipped cream made from the same candies in the cheesecake for a great orange flavor! fenway. Chocolate and orange is one of the best food combinations, EVER.
Mix in the eggs, one at a time on a low speed, or by hand. Gradually stir in the orange juice, and orange zest. While the base is chilling, get ready to make the easiest cheesecake filling ever!. You can cook Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake
- You need of For Crust.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of oreo cookie crumbs.
- It’s 4 of tablespoons, butter, melted.
- You need of For Filling.
- It’s 4-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 (3.5 ounce) of bars Lindt Orange Cream Filled Milk Chocolate Bar. seperated onto it's individual sqares.
- You need of For Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 (3.5 ounce) of bar Lindt Orange Cream Filled Milk chicolate bar, broken up.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
With a stand mixer or hand mixer and large mixing bowl, gently beat together the full-fat cream cheese and icing sugar. Then add the double/heavy cream and beat again until it's thick and creamy; you'll looking for smooth and easy to spread. Fold in the melted chocolate orange, then pour. Making this chocolate orange cheesecake is easy peasy.
Orange Chocolate Burst Cheesecake instructions
- Make Crust.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Combine oreo cookie crumbs with butter until well combined.
- Press crumbs into prepared pan, freeze while making filling.
- Make Filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon juice and beat in well, at least 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop orange sqares on batter and carefully swirl them throughout pushing some all the way down Keep the sqares intact don't break open.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet. Bake about 90 minutes until puffed and still jiggly in center Turn off oven, keep over door closed for 15 minutes. Cheesecake will deflate some as it cools..
- Remove to rack to completely before refrigerating overnight.
- Make Orange Whipped Cream Topping.
- Heat cream in the microwave until hot, but not boiling, add vanilla. Pour over orange chocolate and stir smooth. Let come to room tempetsture, stirring occasionally then cover and refrigerate until cold. At least 4 hors or overnight.
- Beat cold orange cream until its light and fluffy.
- Remove sides of sprinform pan from cheesecake.
- Top with Orange Whipped Cream.
- Decorate with Orange Cream Sqares and orange sprinkles and glitter white sugar.
In essence, it is a no bake cheesecake that only calls for a handful of ingredients. Stir the melted chocolate into the whipped cream and then add this to philadelphia and Icing and whisk. With rest of the chocolate orange grate on top of the mixture or place the segments in the middle. Everything here is orange chocolate, from the base, to the cheesecake filling to the topping of Jaffa's! My perfect combo A rich and decadent Orange Chocolate Cheesecake – so delicious using the jaffa flavour I love.