Ultimate Cheesecake. The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling), so be careful not to overcook. In a mixing bowl, combine the crust ingredients with a fork until evenly moistened. Taste: Tangy and sweet, with a burst of freshness from the raspberry topping.
Set the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan; the foil will keep the water from seeping into the cheesecake. You can cook Ultimate Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 packs (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 2 pack (8 oz) of whipped cream cheese.
Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. The ultimate in rich and creamy desserts, these cheesecakes fit in at a fancy occasion or dress up a casual dinner. This is the best cheesecake recipe ever, a true New York-style cheesecake! You'll be amazed – it's so easy to impress family and friends with this cheesecake recipe.
Ultimate Cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 325°F. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat both kinds of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 2 tablespoons lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and well blended. On low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until blended. Add flour; beat until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake 55 minutes. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream layer ingredients. Spoon and spread sour cream mixture evenly over top of cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes longer. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Before serving, remove side of pan. Garnish each serving with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of strawberry sundae syrup and a dollop of whipped cream. Store in refrigerator..
Serve on its own, or with your favourite topping. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan; the foil will keep the water from seeping into the cheesecake. The Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery is a restaurant featuring online Cakes & Bakery food ordering to Corpus Christi, TX.