Brownie cheesecake. Şimdiye kadar yediğim en mükemmel lezzetlerden biri. En güvendiğim, beni hiçbir zaman yanıltmayan harika bir tarif. Yıllardır bu cheesecake'le çok kişinin yüzünü güldürdüğüm düşünülürse.
If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no. You can cook Brownie cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie cheesecake
- It’s 4 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 0.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare of brownie mix.
- Prepare of water, oil, egg for brownies.
These marbled cheesecake brownies are a total crowd pleaser! Am I right or am I right? Two of the best things ever, combined into one glorious bar! Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer.
Brownie cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together brownie mix and ingredients. Pour into spring form pan. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and milk until completely smooth. No lumps must remain..
- Add two whole eggs and 2 egg yolks. Mix on lowest setting until mixed in. The less you mix the better. This could create air and will cause your cake to crack..
- Pour onto brownie mix and bake for an additional 55 minutes..
- Do not open oven. Leave the cheesecake inside until oven is cool. Usually 3 hours. This sets up the center without over baking. Put in refrigerator afterward, and allow to cool. Overnight is best..
- Serve with raspberry sauce..
You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. It may look fancy, but this cheesecake is so simple. Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie crust. Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a deep roasting pan.