No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart. Add the cream and confectioners sugar and whisk it together until smooth and creamy (you can add everything in at once including the pineapple but if you whisk the creamy. Laura Vitale from the YouTube Channel, "Laura in the Kitchen" is bringing us this no-bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart you'll want to make immediately. Cheesecake is a very popular dessert due to its mild flavor and texture.
Place pan on a baking sheet. A chocolate tart doesn't get any more decadent than this. Grab a spoon and dig into these No-Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Parfaits. You can have No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart
- You need of For crust:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of For filling:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1-8 oz of can of chopped pineapple drained and pineapple pieces chopped a little more by hand.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare of Shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need of maraschino cherries.
These layers parfaits have a golden Oreo cookie crust, a creamy pineapple coconut cheesecake filling and a whipped cream. This yummy fluffy cheesecake concoction is sure to get a thumbs up from everyone. Need a fun easy-to-make summer dessert? This piña cheesecake cupcakes recipe is like keto mini cheesecake with pineapple and coconut flavor!
No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the base, mix well and then press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch non-stick tart pan with a removable bottom, set aside..
- In the same bowl, add the cream cheese and just mix it with a spatula or wooden spoon just for about a minute to soften it. Add the cream and confectioners sugar and whisk it together until smooth and creamy (you can add everything in at once including the pineapple but if you whisk the creamy mixture first, you will eliminate any fear of lumpy cream cheese) then fold in the pineapple..
- Spread the filling in your prepared tart pan, then cover with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge overnight. In a bowl, add the heavy cream, confectioners sugar and coconut extract and using a handheld electric whisk, whisk until the cream forms stiff peaks..
- Spread the whipped cream on the filling, then top with the shredded coconut and some maraschino cherries and dig right in!.
I'm generally skeptical of no-bake cheesecakes but this one was really good. I did use whipped cream instead of the whipped topping (whipped topping is an abomination!) and the texture was perfect. The Cheesecake Factory Special LemonadeSweet and tart, made fresh at the bar. OREO® Dream Extreme CheesecakeOREO® Cookies baked in our creamy Cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and OREO®. Deliciously Tart and Creamy on a Vanilla Crumb Crust.