Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars. These mess-free bars get their intense coconut flavor from both coconut milk and lots of flaked coconut. The cheesecake is flavored with lemon and lime to bring extra tropical flair. So if you prefer a thicker cheesecake, you can cut back on the caramel in the filling.
These caramel coconut cheesecake bars are reminiscent of the Samosa Girls Scout cookie in flavor but in a creamy cheesecake form. Looking for a delicious Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars recipe? One bite and you will be hooked. You can cook Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare of For Crust.
- You need 2 cups of Pepperidge Farms Tahiti Coconut cookies, crushed.
- It’s 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s of For Cheesecake Layer.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of my salted caramel sauce, I'mnmy profile.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
- It’s 3.5 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
Rich and creamy, filled with apple and caramel, this is one dessert you can't get enough of. This recipe reminds me of fall with fresh apples baked right into the apple crisp layer. There is nothing better than cheesecake and caramel apples. Caramel Coconut Cookie Bars Caramel Coconut Cookie Bars.
Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 8 by 8 inch baking pan with foil with foil extending over the sides for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Combine crushed cookies, crush in a food processor with melted butter and press into prepared oan to form a crust, freeze while preparing cheesecake layet.
- Make Cheesecake Layer.
- Beat cream cheese sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg and beat in then fold in sour cream.
- Spread over prepared crust and bake on a foil lined baking sheet for 25 to 30 minutes until just set. Cool completely.
- Make Topping.
- Heat caramel sauce just a few second in the microwave until liquid in texture.
- Gently fold in toasted coconut.
- Spread over cheesecake layer and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut/caramel. Return to refrigerator until set. Cut I'm to bars.
- Lift cold bars out of pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate or freeze to store. They should be kept chilled until right before serving..
Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! The layers of flavor start with a crisp chocolate cookie crust, creamy coconut cheesecake, thanks to Coco GOYA® Cream of Coconut, and chewy toasted coconut. Easy and delicious, these cheesecake bars are a definite crowd pleaser! Coconut Cheesecake Bars recipe – the best coconut cheesecake bars I have ever had! The no graham cracker crust is a must-try.