Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars. Enter the high and mighty CHEESECAKE SWIRL. These gorgeous bars are much easier to prepare than a whole cheesecake—but just as tasty. Pumpkin bars with a decadent cheesecake swirl.
Go ahead, go all in on your pumpkin obsession, and make these now. Celebrate the season of pumpkin flavour with our pumpkin cheesecake bars that make the perfect treat to bring to your Thanksgiving festivities. Alternately spoon pumpkin mixture and plain cream cheese mixture over crust, smoothing top. You can have Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- You need 1 can of pumpkin pie mix.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 oz of can evaporated milk.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 of refrigerated our crust dough.
Using paring knife, swirl together to create marble effect. If you love both pumpkin pie and cheesecake, these rich bars are the perfect dessert for you! Pour the pumpkin filling over the walnut base. Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars will be your new favorite fall dessert (especially with this recipe).
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line 9×13 pan with aluminum foil, folding covering sides also.
- Place pie dough in bottom of pan. Carefully cut edges and place in empty spaces of pan. Press into pan to remove any seams..
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- In one bowl, mix together pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, cinnamon, and 1 egg. Set aside..
- In a second bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth..
- Add eggs and mix until smooth..
- Add approximately 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to pumpkin mixture..
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pan. Add dollops of cream cheese mixture on top and use butter knife back and forth from end to end to create swirl marks (I made 3 dollops across and 4 down for a total of 12).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45-50 minutes or until edges are solid and center is solid with a slight jiggle..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares..
Follow our tips for perfect results, every time. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the chilled baking pan, smoothing the top, and freeze. No-Bake Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars that are vegan and gluten-free. Ok, so we are making a second pumpkin recipe.